Twas The Night Before Christmas in California: A Twist on a Classic Christmas Tale and Fun Stocking Stuffer for Boys and Girls 4-8
A classic Christmas story combined with the magic of Santa visiting the GOLDEN STATE!
It's the night before Christmas in California and you're nestled snug in your bed. Your stocking is hung by the chimney with care―will Santa visit YOUR HOUSE? Follow Santa's journey to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Jose, and more in this magical retelling of a classic children's Christmas book starring landmarks like Golden Gate Bridge and Griffith Observatory. An ideal Christmas gift or holiday stocking stuffer, this read-aloud story is the perfect way for kids, parents, grandparents, and caregivers to celebrate the holiday season in California.
- A Christmas certificate announcing YOUR CHILD is on Santa's Nice List
- Magical illustrations that capture the wonder of the holiday season
- A reprisal of the classic 'Twas the Night Before Christmas story featuring Santa's visit to CALIFORNIA
- Landmarks such as Cindarella Castle, Capitol Records, Old Mission, and more
- A gift perfect for kids who live in or have relatives in California or visit the West
From San Diego to Sacramento,from Sausalito to San Francisco,
Santa can't wait to visit all the children on his Nice List.
He piles his sleigh high with a sack full of gifts, and off he goes!